Search engine optimization is a root cause to drive organic traffic in the search engines, but many people gets confused and think hard to balance their optimization as well as the readers. You may add possible keywords and increase they keyword density but that might look awful and unattractive. But at the same instant if you write only for attracting visitors and forget about optimization then it may hurt your SEO. So, it is very essential to enhance your optimization without reducing your content quality.
Following are few strategies that may help you in a better way: Give attention to your On-page: Apart from the keyword density and its usage there are many other elements that are to be considered in your On-page. It is necessary to transform things better to improve site ranking.
- Does your images on your site are optimized? So many people are using image search engines to find their targeted websites. If your image is optimized then you may get captured on the eyes of the visitor. Don’t forget to use good title and description for your image and also be sure to provide a small image so that your website may load faster.
- You may also need to look on your HTML and meta information. Check whether your title and meta descriptions are optimized. Search engines are now considering meta information for your search listing. Provide a good content on your description which does not let people away from clicking your link and giving a good and exact title will entice your readers.
Many blog search engines create letters and numbers combined randomly as illegal URLs. This might hurt your optimization as the search engine bot confuse about how to interpret your information. So, it is also necessary to optimize your URL. And also it should be customized so that it impersonates the title and tags of your blog post.
Provide frequent posts: Try to post frequently in order to improve your optimization. If you are running your own website, it is difficult to give high quality posts, so outsource your content from professional writers. Frequent posts may have many positive reasons.
- Search engines always prefer to rank website that are constantly active and which updates their content. So that you can have better indexation and have the chances of higher page ranking.
- Another main reason is to target your keywords without exceeding the keywords density. Doubling the number of posts might allow you to target more keywords and you can attain more traffic.
Use LSI keywords:
- You should not focus more on stuffing your keywords on your posts. You can have LSI keywords which will supplement the main words more likely as a phrase to target your keywords.
- Using such LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) terms can improve your optimization better as it makes the search engine spider to easily understand well about your website.
The keywords terms are more specific obviously which in turn describes about your website better. And the basic truth behind such LSI keywords is that, including it on your content will naturally makes it look even stronger and as well will attract your readers.
- Also Read:- SEO Strategies for Local Businesses
Finally you can also try on updating your posts or contents on your website. Updating in the sense of adding new information on to your old post that was not known when you wrote the post. It is also one of the ways on showing search engine that you are improving something on your website. As you all know “content is king”, so it is a must to focus on SEO without sacrificing your content quality. I hope these strategies will help you in improving your site a bit more and making your readers feel pleasant. If you are unable to do all this by yourself, then considering on outsourcing your work will help you in making things better.
Author Bio: Amy Jasmine is a web enthusiast and all time blogger who loves being a net savvy. She’s a professional content writer in a leading Zuan seo in UK, who enjoys writing contents for major SEO blogs sharing innovative, exciting information and discoveries found on surfing from the net. If you would like to write for GeekWorldNews, check our guest posting guidelines.