Having the convenience and quickness of virtual servers running websites has become growing in necessity for webmasters wanting to avoid sharing IP’s with other websites. As we conducted our 1and1-vps Web Hosting Review, it became obvious that 1&1 probably beats down the competition in every feature of VPS hosting. Inexpensive to operate, ecologically green in nature and guaranteed RAM allocations tip the iceberg of available goodies for virtual private server aficionados. We’ll break it down in our 1and1-vps Hosting Review which disseminates every layer of service offered through VPS hosting platforms and compare overall looks and feel in relation to price. The preponderance of 1&1 customers are satisfied beyond belief with their 1&1 VPS accounts, and we’re stoked, too.
Benefits Of 1&1 VPS Hosting On The Surface
Immediately we scanned through the immeasurable benefits customers see before even turning to Page 2 of 1&1’s VPS sales page. What we feel sticks out the most, and is important to business customers, is:
- 2TB of Traffic Allotment Per Month
- RAID 5 Redundant Hard Drives w/ 80GB of total space
- 8GB DDR2 Ram
- Monitor servers through mobile application
- 100MB unforced traffic connectivity
- Symantec 360
- 1&1 Mail Exchange Service
We discovered these things during our 1and1-vps web hosting review, and became rather inquisitive as to what else could be better than this. Our questions quickly materialized into answers we nearly expected.
Nearly everyone chooses VPS over shared hosting due to privacy of server access. Of course, many other have conducted their own accurate 1and1-vps hosting review and found the exciting features below to be arbitrary in their decision to sign on with 1&1:
- CentOS 5 On 64-bit Linux backbone
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- Debian 5 (Lenny)
- Optional Windows WS 2008 with Parallels SB Panel 10
- Data exchange 1&1 SSL
- 250GB Online backup
- 1 Static IP w/individual DNS configuration capabilities
Nearly 25 years of marketing, internet hosting and website design clearly signify enough reasoning to trust their VPS hosting platform and highly rate their support through this 1and1-vps web hosting review. Their customer service, technical support and product value are adjudicated perfectly by other customers’ happiness. Quasi-hosting companies that offer fewer services for large amounts of monthly monies continually get smashed by 1&1 VPS Hosting services and their historical run towards complete hosting domination. Perhaps their incredible 99.999% uptime assurance will tip the fulcrum of on-the-fence VPS hosting shoppers seeking value for each penny invested.
Inside The 1&1 Hosting Vault
We’ve constructed a virtual tour of what potential customers reading our 1and1-vps hosting review can expect after signing on the proverbial dotted line with 1&1. Let’s start with the innovative data warehouse.
- The Data Servers – So, you’re not in Kansas anymore? 1&1’s US datacenters are – in Lenexa, as a matter of fact. Over 55,000 square foot of technological beauty securely warehouses eco-friendly servers where your data, including website, will be stored once a customer. 60Gbps of lightning fast connectivity project off nearly 40,000 operational servers backed up by emissions-friendly backup generators.
- Electrical Room – Feel the sizzling power of 5 electrical rooms slamming power into the 5 individual server rooms which are backed by ATS switch activation should Mother Nature attempt a preemptive strike.
- Security – Manned security watch over hundreds of CCTV’s while technicians monitor the security of your data which currently doesn’t support physical server access by customers. Reinforced steel construction and armed men patrolling the building is enough for me to trust their security measures.
VPS Bundles Offered
Three regular bundles and one cloud solution are currently catalogued on the 1&1 website, and overall, our 1and1-vps hosting review of the price-value ratio is pretty splendid, and good enough for WordPress blogs. You receive:
- Virtual Server Large – Thirty bucks lands you 2GB DDR RAM, a Terabyte of traffic, 20GB of disk space and potential to make your money back with additional features sure to kick off your business right. Many small businesses will never touch a terabyte of traffic.
- Virtual Server XL – Five dollars more than previous package doubles your RAM, HD space and traffic. That’s nearly a steal to us.
- Virtual Server XXL – Fifty bucks lands you double everything from the previous package. The bandwidth only jumps 500GB, however, which isn’t really bad. Perhaps an overkill for social bloggers.
- Dynamic Cloud Server – $25.00 grabs your own configurable cloud server which can be scaled up and down for as long as you’re a customer.
Common VPS Customers
Although the actual type of customer of VPS hosting is limitless, we noticed though our 1and1-vps web hosting review that, generally speaking, the following customer profiles are prevalent with 1&1 VPS Hosting account holders:
- Gamers (casino , RPG)
- Music aficionados who need more storage
- App developers
- Large database-driven website owners
- Businesses which offer content writing such as The Paper Experts do.
- Lead generation sites
Providing intuitive customer service solutions, of course, is relatively commonplace for many, yet The Paper Experts – providers of providers of quality essay writing services and dissertation assistance – works hard to provide businesses the best possible customer support. Fully integrable in any website or mobile business. Trusting Allied Offices to handle customer support where other companies fail is your perfect hosting compliment.
“Having used 1&1 Internet for several years now, my business needs exponentially grew to the point of needing VPS services. With 1&1 internet offering me customizable VPS solutions for every facet of my growing firm, I chose their XXL package and haven’t looked back since. I am proud to have been a happy customer for over a year and never intend on leaving 1&1 VPS Hosting anytime soon.”